Driven Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Driven Industries

Tube Bending Welding Fabrication

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruiser Cage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyle

Cruiser Cage Empty
PostSubject: Cruiser Cage   Cruiser Cage Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:21 pm

The main goal behind this cage was to provide adequate protection for all the passengers. Be bolt on. And not look like a box...

Cruiser Cage P1010414

Last edited by kyle on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyle

Cruiser Cage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruiser Cage   Cruiser Cage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:59 pm

Cruiser Cage P1010415

Cruiser Cage P1010416

Cruiser Cage P1010417
Back to top Go down
LanBrzr

Cruiser Cage Empty
PostSubject: Cruiser   Cruiser Cage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:42 am

This is my rig.
Kyle did an awesome job of listening to what my needs were and built to them in a perfect combination of safety, function and style.

From the beginning the goal was a new cage so my young son could go wheelin with us. It HAD to be safe.

Next goal was it had to be easy to get him and us in and out of. No jungle gyms like you see way too often.

The last was it had to have some style and attitude. I see way to many FJ40s have cages built that look like square boxes. Just because someone bought a tubing bender doesnt mean they have the eye or forethought as to what will look good. Rolling Eyes

Im sure you know what I'm talking about..step away from the tubing bender. Let Kyle at Driven Industries do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cruiser Cage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruiser Cage   Cruiser Cage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruiser Cage
Page 1 of 1